Monday, July 19, 2010

I have had enough of the threats and people at my house telling me I cant say whats on my mind.
There have been too many people telling us how to run our lives, including me. Last year I had two black persons come into my garage and tell me to shut down my Blog. It was for my familys good. Well, now Im here to tell them we're ready for anything they got.
The "Pres" has nothing the public wants, Yet he keeps spinding my money. Its time we all stand up and send this son of a bitch a measeage. TRIGGER THERAPY is alive and working and will not stop untill you stop spending MY MONEY. You dont understand that the the American people dont agree with your Aginda.

At this point there is no therapy.

Hold true to your feelings.

ALWAYS CARRY WHAT FEELS GOOD AND PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment